Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wednesday happennings..

I'm hanging out.. getting some work done.. I just finished watering the kale in the front yard.. I have to do the back soon.. The sun will be scorching everything soon! Sheesh!! The heat! LOL But, as I always say.. I love it here!.. The desert is kool.. Metaphorically speaking, that is ;-)
I've got sooo much to do today.. I've got to call my family and friends and thank them for the wonderful birthday messages!! I'm all the way out here.. My family is back east.. So, it's nice to hear from them at least once a year. :-) I love and miss them very much.. They're the best..
My wife is amazing... She got all of them together for a "cyber" party for me!! Heartwarming.. I mean, my family is pretty spread out! I mean, I know it was a royal pain in the ass. She'd been sneaking around the house.. LOOL She's so cute.. I love her..
Aaanyway.. Gotta get back in the grind..
until laterz..
xxx


No comments: