Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sunrise Salutations...

I'm hanging out, enjoying the beautiful sunrise.. It is sooo beautiful right now.. We've officially begun the season which I affectionately refer to as "hell" LOL .. Yesterday it was a kool 107 degrees in the desert.. Nice right? I know, it sounds pretty friggin' inhuman, but, it's not as bad as it sounds.. If you can believe that! You see, we don't really have a lot of humidity here in Vegas.. It's really REALLY dry so... Takes a while to sweat actually... I've got the sunscreen at the ready! HOLLAAA!
Last night I went out for my birthday!! I had sooo much fun! My wife and our friend Debbie took me out to be "Queen for a day".. However, they know that we'll be celebrating that shit all friggin' week okay? Hell, your birthday comes once a fucking year! But.. Last night was fun.. We went out to dinner, then to see Gordy Brown.. LOL He was pretty funny! Kept me laughing.. He does impressions.. Very well might I add! He was a white dude, and he pulled off Sammy Daavis Jr. amazingly well.. Took you right there! Great stuff! Dinner was fun.. I'm lactose intolerant, and we went to a Mexican place.. So, I brought some digestive advantage and called it a night! shit.. That stuff works, but, at least for me.. I have to keep taking it for a while.. Like a few days.. I guess until I digest what ever the fuck dairy I've eaten.. sucks right? But hey! Somebody has to be the pain in the ass who can't just chill and eat a slice of pizza right? HOLLLAAA!!! anyway.. I'm watching "Housewives" yet again. LOL It was so good! And since I'm awake.. I totally crashed as soon as my head hit the pillow last night.. I was zonked before like 1:00am hehe.. So, I'm gonna watch some of this, then go and wrap myself around my Baby..
aaaahhhh
P.S. you see, right about now, this is the time of year, when we desert-dwellers sleep during the day.. Heat advisory! smh.. unbelievable. ;-)
xxxx

No comments: