Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ever watch Youtube videos in the middle of the night!? lol

Okay.. this is creeping me out!! LOL I'm hanging out.. checking out some vids, and I am watching History Channel stuff. I love that channel! LOL I'm such a dork. But, you have to admit, they have some really kool shows! Anyway.. They had one show on the church of Satann. Okay??

But, I've seen it before.. But, still. Right about now, it's better than a horror movie.. Although, they (the Satanists) say that it's pretty much a parody of Christian traditions.. Like, there is no Heaven or Hell.. So, they make fun of it.. With the masks and the calling out to Satan and such.. I don't know.. I'd be afraid to call on homeboy! What if he decides to come on out and kick it with me or something?? No thank you! LOLOL
Anyway.. work was fun!!! Went by really fast! We had a guest, so.. that happens... As they say.. time flies when you're having fun right?
You know.. I've been paying close attention to these gas prices.. It's so crazy just how expensive the shit is these days!! I mean, is all that really necessary?? I can see it going higher before it's all over with really.. It would be nice if they (the prices) went down, but, honestly... I don't see it happening any time soon.. :-( Hey! We can all get out bikes out! HOLLAAAA!! hehe.. no, but really.. Like we all can't afford to work our heart muscles a little more.. and not just in the bedroom lol...
I need to bust out the blades!! The weather's been beautiful!! We had our first 90 degree day a few weeks ago, and it's been perfect ever since.. I'll tell ya.. I grew up on the east coast, so, when I came out west, I was stoked!! You mean, no snow?? (unless I go up to the mountains).. YAAAYYYY!! I have to say though.. After 6 years out here, I'm ready for a Winter vacation next year... yeah.. that sounds awesome..
until later..
me..
xoxoxo

No comments: