Friday, May 30, 2008

Dairy and me...a tempermental union LOL

You know, I never really appreciated the whole "lactose intolerance" thing until recenlty.. Right now, I am craving a roast beef sandwich from Arby's.. It would be kool to have cheese on it too, however, that's not a great idea.. hehe.. Soo, as it stands, I will enjoy a very roast beef sandwich minus the cheese! The good thing? I'm back in my "skinny" jeans since I gave up the dairy.. HEYOOO!! LOL

Aaanyway.. I've had such a great couple of days.. I celebrated my 12th anniversary with my wonderful wife, and in addition to that, I've met some really kool new people recently! New friends I guess you could say! I meet a lot of interesting people as a result of my job.. I'm so fortunate.. Blessed to be able to do what I love to do.. Run my mouth! LOLOL

I'm getting back into blogging regularly.. It's great stuff!!

anyway.. until laterz..
xxxx


No comments: