Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Is it summer yet??

Okay.. So we just celebrated the unofficial start of summer.. Are you stoked yet?? LOL I know that I'm ready!! Especially with all the inclemency that we've all experienced over the past few days.. Yes, we got some rain here in Vegas if you can believe that! I have to say though.. We Vegans are very happy when we get rain.. Sucks to drive on it.. I mean, after all, we live on a bed of sand.. Okay? LOL BUT.. It's nice to have sunshine most of the time.. Gray clouds and rain all the time could get a little bit depressing.. okay? LOL So, as it stands right now in the Valley.. We've got the most beautiful morning going on.. :-)
Aaanyway.. I had a pretty kool weekend.. Steaks, and drinks, and kool peeps.. What more could a girl ask for? Well, sure, great sex.. :-) Yup! Had that too... LOL I'm in the middle of getting some work done for tonight's show.. ;-)
stay safe everybody!!
xxx

2 comments:

Nepali Akash said...

when i was driving a week back, it was raining which was actually good as it dissipates the heat of the sand. what ya say? wink wink

radiochick said...

nice.. :-)