Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday contemplations...

As I sit here in front of "the glowing box", I'm listening to "Breathe".. "How Can I Fall".. Love that song.... :-) Anyway.. I don't really have anything exciting to talk about.. Just wanting to get some thoughts out of my head..That's a scary thought! Hope my head doesn't explode LOL.. Last night work was so much fun! Our guest was awesome, and the listeners seemed to have a good time.. Hey! That's why I do it.. It's really all about them.. The people out there.. I love them all so much.. People are awesome really.. I mean, yeah, we all may not always agree on everything.. We're all so different.. I think that when we acknowledge and appreciate our differences, it makes all the difference. For instance, if we actually celebrate our differences, instead of all trying to become one in the same, or convincing others to change, (don't you love that shit?) lol.. That's part of why I like watching "Wife Swap"! It's such a challenge for people to accept others' differences.. Really though, I think that many of us would kindly "freak out" when posed with a lifestyle that is the complete antithesis of the lifestyle that we're accustomed to living.
The weather out here is amazing right now! Well, it's Vegas, so, the weather is rarely inclement, but, there's just something about springtime that's simply magical. The birds are going nuts with the songs, and the breeze is perfect.. Hey! Before you get jealous, remember that in about 4 weeks or so, we'll hit 115 degrees!! LOL I love Vegas, but, whew! It can get pretty extreme in the summertime..BUT! Like most Vegans, I'll stick it out for another summer, then, probably another and another.. LOL I've got the sunscreen ready!!!
Anyway.. I've got to get back to work.. Until laterz....
xoxoxoxo

No comments: