Monday, May 12, 2008

MY FIRST POST YAAAYYYY!!

YAAAYYYY!!! It's my first (new) blogpost over here.. Blogger was actually my first bloghome, but, you know how it is!! Once you start blogging, you discover new sites and there you go!! Now, I have a MySpace, Facebook, Blogstream, and a Blogster account, to name a few.. LOLOL Yes, I can honestly admit that I am a blogwhore hehe. Well, I really used to love it, then I met some really mean spirited people, and to be honest with you, it turned me off! I mean, I'm no angel, and I can get down with the rest of them, but, when I'm hanging out in the blogosphere, I like to be able to "chill out" so to speak.. To breathe and to think, and to speak my mind. Not to fuss and fight about dumb stuff.. Aaaanyway.. I can't complain though, because out of like 5 jerks that I've met, I've met hundreds of really kool people. So, I guess you can say that it all balances itself out.. Well, I'll be back in a few. I have to work tonight so.. But, I'm lucky, I really like my job! A lot of people would hate it.. It's tiring, requires ALL of my mental faculties, but, at the same time, it's so much fun! For me, anyway.. Hey! Some people love beef, some love fish, and some love chicken, but it's all good food! LOLOL Ok.. Let me stop cracking myself up and get ready for work.. If I get a chance, I'll come back and hang out...
hugs and luv,
me...
xoxoxoxoxo

No comments: