Saturday, March 28, 2009

It's been a looong time LOL!~ Holla peeps!!!

You know.. I have so many fucking blogs, that I forget to update some of them.. Which sucks.. It's not like I forget the people that I like, but, being as though I'm only one girl, with a hell of a lot of blogs.. lol that will happen from time to time.. Luckily!! Tonite, we're launching the new www.schreeandbaby.com and we will blog there.. I mean, I'll still pop over here and there from time to time, but, There will be one place where I can go.. It's great! :-) We are soo grateful to our girl Dianna for her hard work and dedication to the launch of this site.. I hope she'll call the show! :-) She's not the out in front type of woman.. hot, sexy, quiet.. But, I'll tell you, she's a fucking genius! Wait till you guys she what she's done!! OMG! We were soo blessed with her! Shit!!
So, anyway.. the show starts at 10 PST! Adults only!!/Explicit/Raw content! I have to mention that! It's only responsible! :-) So, come one come all to Schree and Baby's website launch Ball!! :-)
HOLLAAAA!!~~~
go to www.schreeandbaby.com for details! The site will be opened to the public very shortly! sometime today! :-)
OMG I am soo stoked!
xoxoxo,
Schree'

No comments: